Creating more space in the phone through an SD card is just like creating spaces in an assembly hall by making standing one hand distance
A Secure Digital (SD) card is a flash memory card designed for high-capacity memory and various portable devices; buy sd card singapore has many advantages, such as extending storage in cell phones, e-books, PDAs, smartphones, etc.
A Secure Digital card is the size of a postage stamp and weighs approximately two grams. It is similar to a memory card but smaller than older memory card types, such as a Smart Media card or CompactFlash card. An SD card has a high data transfer rate and low battery consumption, both primary considerations for portable devices. An SD card uses flash memory to provide non-volatile storage, which means a power source is not required to retain stored data.
SD card format:
- SD Standard Capacity. Capacities for SD cards range from 128 megabytes to 2 GB. The default format for these cards is File Allocation Table 16
- SD High Capacity. Based on the SDA, high capacities for SD cards range from 4 GB to 32 GB. The default format for these cards is File allocation table 32
- SD Extended Capacity. Based on the SDA specification, capacities for SD range from 64 GB to 2 terabytes. The default format of these cards is known as exFAT Extended FAT.
Advantages of SD cards
- External storage
- Low phone memory consumption
- Less power consumption
- Non-volatile memory
Benefits of SD cards
- SD Cards are made of highly durable and solid material, because of which no damage can occur.
- They are based on non-volatile memory to make sure it has attained stability.
- They come in small sizes with large storage capacity and can easily be fit into any electronic device.